My Trade Show Was Cancelled. Now What?
If you’re like many businesses, you depend on annual trade shows to get the word out about your business and fill your funnel.
However, the pandemic has thrown nearly every industry a curveball, the trade show industry included. If your trade show was canceled, don’t despair! There’s no need to halt your marketing efforts. At Showcraft, we’ve devised several ways to help you virtually extend your reach and get the word out about your products or services.
Our virtual trade show offerings include:
● Virtual event development and creation: You can customize your virtual trade show event to suit your unique goals. Virtual events can include live demos, giveaways and virtual walkthroughs.
● Custom Zoom backgrounds: Create a unique guest experience with custom backgrounds that align with your brand’s image.
● Content development for invitations, video scripts and email campaigns: We do the heavy lifting by not only assisting with the visual components of your virtual show but also by creating valuable content that helps you market and present at your event.
● Project management and logistics: The ins and outs of putting on a virtual show can leave your head spinning. You can offload trade show management down to even the smallest detail so you
can focus on your presentation without worrying about the peripherals.
● Branded merchandise fulfillment: We create company swag for your virtual giveaways, taking one more item off your to-do list.
● Virtual event support
● Digital event marketing program
● Follow-up after a virtual event
● Background graphic and signage designs
● Video content production
We would love to partner with you to help you grow your business so you can continue to thrive during an otherwise uncertain time.